If you’ve ever wondered whether visiting your local foot clinic would be worthwhile, chances are you’ve been putting it off. However, if you experience low back, knee, ankle, or foot pain regularly, there is a good chance going to a foot clinic will help you find relief. At Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic, we see patients for a variety of reasons, but we’ve listed eight reasons you should make an appointment if you’ve never been to see us before.
- Active Lifestyle – If you are on your first couch-to-5K or you’ve decided to take up jogging and running again, visiting our foot clinic is a good first step.
- Joint Pain – Are your feet and ankles killing you, and you can’t figure out why? We’ll get to the bottom of the issue.
- Diabetes – If you are diabetic, there is an increased likelihood that you may also experience foot pain. Make an appointment at least once a year to get checked out.
- Heel Pain – Heel pain can be truly debilitating. If you can’t function during normal activities, come see us to get relief.
- Toenails – If you have a stubborn ingrown toenail, visiting our foot & ankle clinic can help to resolve this concern.
- Sprains, Strains & Fractures – Having sprains, strains, and fractures can make walking, running, or standing incredibly uncomfortable. Come see us, so we can help you find relief and comfort.
- Surgery – If you have ongoing foot and ankle problems, you may have seen multiple medical professionals. If it turns out you need foot surgery, we’ll be happy to consult with you and your doctors to achieve the best results.
- Corns, Calluses, & Bunions – These painful additions to our feet can sometimes be related to our shoes and the way we walk. We’ll work to find solutions so they are no longer an issue.