Get your custom fit with custom insoles.
Everyone’s feet are shaped a little bit differently. Even though we can try on shoe after shoe, many of us will never be able to find that perfect fit that we are looking for. Walking or running around in shoes that don’t fit the form of your foot can cause issues like an adjustment in the way you walk, bunions, calluses, and other issues to form around your foot. In addition to these problems, you might also experience pain in your feet, knees, hips or ankles. Here at Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic, we are able to help you get rid of many, if not all, of these issues with the solution of custom insoles.
Custom insoles are a great idea for people who have a hard time finding shoes that fit well or suffer from consistent or chronic pain. Because custom insoles are built for your feet and your feet alone, they can provide support and cushioning in ways that you won’t be able to get from other insoles. Even if your feet differ from each other, custom insoles are the way to get the support your feet have been looking for!
The Benefits of Custom Insoles
While your main reason for custom insoles is likely to resolve chronic pain, you might not realize that there are actually a variety of other benefits of custom insoles. We can discuss specific results based on your situation with you when you visit us at Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic, but here are a few general benefits to consider.
- Each Foot is Different: When you purchase standard insoles, the pair is designed as though you have the same issue or concern with both feet. You could have one flat and one high arch, for example, or even different sized feet. Custom insoles resolve this concern by being crafted to each foot.
- Resolve Various Conditions: It is not uncommon to have more than one concern involved, and a standard insole cannot accommodate such a situation as readily as custom insoles can.
- Superior for Plantar Pressure Reduction: Custom insoles are vastly better for the redistribution of plantar pressure from the forefoot to the heel and arch area. The benefit is reduced lower extremity pain when walking because of the improved stabilization of the foot. In this regard, custom insoles can impact your quality of life and improve mobility.
- Prevention Purposes: By softening the blow to your feet, custom insoles can be a wise decision at any age to reduce wear and tear before it causes pain and problems. By keeping your foot and ankle joints working smoothly, you can enjoy better function when walking or running around The Blue Mountains, Ontario area.
- Durability: Custom insoles are crafted with high-quality materials that will give you a far longer life than store insoles. You’ll save money in the long run, while getting all the other important benefits.
If you are looking for some insoles that you can use in a variety of different shoes, ones that will support and cradle the tender areas of your feet and are made by experts of the foot and ankle, then you need to come to us here at Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic. If you are in The Blue Mountains, Ontario area, check us out today!
At Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic, we create custom insoles to residents of Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Owen Sound, Stayner, Meaford, Thornbury, Creemore, The Blue Mountains, and surrounding areas in Ontario.