Plantar warts can be REALLY stubborn to treat! That’s why we have invested in a new technology at Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic.
If you have treated plantar warts at home, you know how frustrating it can be to apply messy creams and cover them with tape day after day. Or perhaps your doctor is using liquid nitrogen week after week to treat your wart, but you are having little to no success. I understand this and see this all the time in my clinic. Plantar warts can be REALLY stubborn to treat! That’s why we have invested in a new technology at Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic.
Swift Verruca and Wart Treatment is pioneering the use of microwave energy to safely and effectively resolve resistant plantar warts and common warts of the hands.
Microwave energy is precisely delivered through a special probe that is placed against your skin, usually for just 2-3 seconds. This is repeated 3 times for each wart. If your wart is larger than the 7mm probe, overlapping applications will be required to destroy all the wart tissue.
The thermal reaction in the tissues creates an immune response to kickstart your own immune system to fight off the virus that causes the wart. This is different from any other treatment available and is particularly helpful if you have multiple plantar warts.
The Benefits to You:
- No anesthetic required. No needles!
- Fast treatment. Three 2-second applications are done to each area
- No pain or blistering. Usually no post-treatment pain, so you can comfortably carry on with your daily activities as soon as you walk out the door.
- Nothing to apply at home. You don’t need to apply messy creams and sticky tape at home.
- Fewer treatments. Most warts resolve with 1-3 treatments.
- Monthly treatments. Save time as you do not have to come to the clinic weekly and continually miss school or work.
These benefits make the Swift microwave treatment an easy decision for most of our clients. If you have been suffering for months or years with a plantar wart, contact our Collingwood, Ontario clinic today at (705) 444-9929. We will help you determine the most effective and cost-efficient management plan to get rid of your wart fast!
At Abbott Foot & Ankle Clinic, we treat plantar warts to residents of Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Owen Sound, Stayner, Meaford, Thornbury, Creemore, The Blue Mountains, and surrounding areas in Ontario.